Renovation has long been an effective tool, not only to better your own lifestyle but also can add value to your property.
If you’re looking to renovate your property for maximum value, keep these tips in mind:
- Make sure the property’s structure is actually capable of supporting an extension or renovation and is structurally sound. It is encouraged to engage a professionally qualified tradesperson to carry out this inspection.
- Check your local council and relevant authorities that your plans meet legislation and planning guidelines.
- Ensure you don’t over capitalise the property – don’t overspend on design, finishes and fittings.
- Create a design that matched the lifestyle requirements of the current market.
- Do not lock yourself into a contract until you have explored every alternative.
John can be contacted on 0749722081 or 0410433919. You can also email him at email@example.com or look him up on the net www.ihl.net.au. John Whitten is a credit representative (CRN 399796) of BLASSA Pty Ltd (Australian Credit Licence No 391237).